- Golf Academy of America graduate (Orlando campus 2008) formally San Diego Golf Academy
- Earned an Occupational Associate Degree with honors in Golf Complex Operations and Management
- Trained in Advanced Methods of Teaching using a motivational approach to golf instruction to correct swing errors and the approach to effective shot selection in a playing environment (course management)
- Uses the V1 video system to help you understand your swing in side by side comparison of PGA/LPGA playing professionals
Private Golf Instruction
Learn from the Best!
J.D Carino's School of Golf
USGTF Teaching Professional
- In 1992, Taylor completed his certification to teach from the United States Golf Teachers Federation. He passed his playability and teaching test and graduated at the top of his class.
- It is hard to say how many lessons he has taught over the years. Often times he would not leave the course until the sun had set and you could no longer see the ball fly through the air.
- He has taught all age groups from age 4 to 84. He has been involved with teaching foreign exchange students, high school students, college students and mini tour players.
For lessons: Please contact Taylor at